This Crunchy Tuna and Radish Salad Sandwich is delicious and I used the Dempster's WholeGrains Flax bread to make it. I was surprised how this bread turned out to be delicious and the Tuna Salad also. It was a very filling meal. I can't wait to try this bread for breakfast tomorrow.
Crunchy Tuna and Radish Salad Sandwich
- 1 (170 g) can low sodium tuna, drained
- ½ cup (125 mL) Diced radish
- 1 Stalk celery, diced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Light mayonnaise
- Pepper to taste
- Shredded lettuce
- 2 Slices Dempster’s® WholeGrains™ Flax Bread, toasted
- MIX together tuna, radish, celery, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard and mayonnaise. Season with pepper.
- DIVIDE lettuce between toasted bread slices and top with tuna mixture.
- SERVE as an open faced sandwich.
Disclosure: ''I am a member of the MLF Connects program. As part of my participation in this program I have received compensation, however all opinions in place and ideas shared on this blog are my own''