If you want to do a holiday renovation to make your favorite recipes healthier than ever, try some of the incredible plant-based offerings in The 30 Minute Vegan’s Taste of Europe: 150 Plant-Based Makeovers of Classics from France, Italy, Spain, and Beyond.
Award winning and world renowned Chef/restaurateur and bestselling author Mark Reinfeld has created a unique culinary tour de force of Europe’s most treasured dishes. Only he tackles the meaty fare that is European cuisine, offering inspired plant-based versions of everything from manicotti to French onion soup, moussaka to “notwurst.” The amazing book includes key pantry ingredients (with a special section on herbs), raw and gluten-free options (virtually all of the recipes are gluten-free), and suggestions for wine and beer pairing. Taste of Europe is a revolutionary cookbook that will help you to recreate all of your favorite classic European dishes in 30 minutes or less.
Please you tastebuds by trying recipe from:
- Italy: Bruschetta, White Bean Dip, Fettuccine Alfredo, Pesto Pizza
- France: French Onion Soup, Vegan Bouillabaisse, Pommes Frites
- Spain and Portugal: Portuguese Feijoada, Empanadas, Spanich Rice
- United Kingdom and Ireland: Irish Stew, Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables
- Greece: Tzatziki, Moussaka, Gyros, Baklava Roulade, Red Lentil Soup
- Germany: Beer Soup, German Potato Salad, Spaetzle Noodles, Notwurst
- Europe Fusion: Baked Potato Latkes, Hungarian Goulash, Stuffed Cabbage
GIVEAWAY: One reader of La Cuisine d'Hélène will win Finally... Food I Can Eat! by Shirley Plant. Enter with the Rafflecopter below.
Finally... Food I can Eat! is:
- A quick guide to Natural Food Chemicals, Food Additives, Food Families, and Rotation Diets
- A useful introduction and guide to food allergies and intolerances
- Substitutions and alternatives to common foods that you need to avoid
- Recipes that are low in sugar and cholesterol and are great for those following diabetic, candida, allergy-free, or heart-smart diets
- Delicious recipes that will appeal to everyone in the family - and your guests will never know they are eating allergy-free food
Recipes that you can make: Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes, Maple Granola, Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie, Caribou Meatloaf, Beef Stir Fry Wrapped in Lettuce Leaves, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Fish Fingers, Leek and Potato Soup, Waldorf Salad, Rice Salad, Caesar Salad, Homemade Fries, Banana Muffins, Oatmeal Cookies.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: La Cuisine d'Hélène was provided free product(s) by the above mentioned company or their PR Representative to complete this review. All of the opinions are strictly of La Cuisine d'Hélène and no one else. The opinions are honest and not influenced by the monetary compensation in any way.