These brownies with Dark Chocolate morsels are so decadent. They are good on their own or with a warm chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream. When entertaining this Holiday season you could prepare a batch for dessert. I am using Green & Black's Organic Chocolate in this recipe. It is a high quality chocolate that I enjoy eating all year long.
Christmas is in two days and this year I will celebrate with my three kids on the December 24. On Christmas day we will travel to Montreal to visit my sister and her family. I love this time of the year and enjoy wrapping gifts and eat yummy food.
Are you ready for the Holidays?
Dark Chocolate Brownie Recipe
75 ml cocoa
7 ml instant coffee
28 grams Green & Black's Dark Chocolate Burnt toffee
125 ml vegetable oil
60 ml butter, melted
2 tsp vanilla extract
500 ml sugar
425 ml all-purpose flour
4 ml salt
170 grams Green & Black's Dark Chocolate Burnt toffee
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 13x9 pan with foil. Spray with Pam.
2. Boil 125 ml water in the microwave in a large bowl. Add the cocoa, instant coffee and 28 grams of chocolate. Stir well to melt the chocolate. Whisk in the melted butter and the oil. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and whisk well. Add the sugar and whisk until incorporated. Add flour and salt and mix well with a fork. Cut the remaining chocolate into small pieces and fold in the brownie mix.
3. Bake for 30-35 until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
4. Let cool on a wire rack for 2 hours.
5. Lift brownie from the pan and let it cool another hour before cutting into pieces.